Welcome to the World of Hair Design
It doesn’t just happen. It’s something you plan for. It means doing something you like to do . . . and doing it well. With the right start it can be yours. Success . . . by design
Welcome to the world of EQ School of Hair Design. You are about to make an important decision . . . to begin a successful career in cosmetology. And, in the coming months, you will become more and more at ease with that decision because everyone here at EQ School of Hair Design is behind you 100%. We want you to be successful!
Your stay with us will be one of the most memorable times of your life. You will be entering a career field that is growing by the minute. You will discover talents you didn’t know you had. You will meet new friends that will last a lifetime. You will learn skills that will open up a world of opportunity for you in the year’s ahead.
Welcome to the world of EQ School of Hair Design.
- EQ School of Hair Design’s experience means skilled instructors with many years of teaching as well as current instructional methods.
- EQ School of Hair Design is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS), and licensed by the Iowa State Board of Cosmetology.
- EQ School of Hair Design utilizes the Pivot Point teaching methodology within its curriculum.
- Guest artists and educators appear frequently adding to the curriculum and heightening the student experience.
- EQ School of Hair Design graduates find placement in salons and allied fields from coast-to-coast.
- EQ School of Hair Design’s curriculum has add-on classes that deal with client service and sales techniques, consultation techniques and professional and personal image.
- EQ School of Hair Design’s experience of many years in cosmetology education and our commitment to being the best in cosmetology education combine to provide an opportunity for you to become the BEST.
- EQ School of Hair Design has a highly respected history having operated schools in this area for more than 50 years.
Accreditation & School License
EQ School of Hair Design is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS), 4401 Ford Ave, Suite 1300, Alexandria, VA 22302.
EQ School of Hair Design is approved for training of students receiving financial assistance from various state or federal agencies such as the Veteran’s Administration, Bureau of Indian Affairs, The Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, Social Security, The Department of Education. The certificate of accreditation and the State license are publicly displayed in each school.
EQ School of Hair Design meets the State Board of Cosmetology requirements in Iowa and is licensed by the Iowa Board of Cosmetology, Lucas State Office Building, Des Moines, IA 50319.
EQ School of Hair Design is owned by Mead Enterprises Inc., Julie Mead, President.