ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
To be eligible for admission to EQ School of Hair Design, a person must:
- Be a high school graduate or have a qualifying G.E.D. score
- Be above the age of compulsory school attendance in Iowa and Nebraska
- Submit a completed application form (application materials are available in the Forms page on this website or at an EQ School Admission Office).
- Demonstrate a sincere desire to become a professional cosmetologist.
- Pass a cosmetology aptitude test administered at EQ School.
- Present proof of high school diploma (certified transcript) or G.E.D. equivalent as well as a high school grade transcript
- Submit a $100.00 registration fee (fee will be refunded if applicant is not accepted).
EQ School of Hair Design retains the right of limiting admission to those who show evidence of aptitude for and commitment to the profession of cosmetology.